Hunting / Fishing License

Hunting / Fishing Licenses


New York State Conservation Licenses may be obtained at the Groveland Town Clerk's Office. Hunters should bring their driver's license and either an old hunting license or a hunter education certificate when applying. Old back tags are not valid proof of eligibility. Fishing licenses are required for persons 16 years of age and older. A driver's license or driver's permit are eligible forms of identification. Fees vary according to license type: NYSDEC has changed how licenses are issued;  and no longer offer Sportsman packages.


  The fee are on the DEC webite






More information can be obtained at the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation website.

[Town Clerk] [Birth Certificates] [Dog] [Death] [Hunt_Fish] [Marriage] [Election] [Geneology] [Accessible] [FOI] [Notary] [Refuse]
[Home] [Calendar] [Newsletters] [Town Offices] [Planning & Zoning] [Highway Dept] [Town Clerk] [Assessor] [Code Enforcement] [Town Court] [Town Board] [Tax Collection] [Historian] [About Us] [Agricultural Farmland Protection & Land Use Plan] [Public Notices] [Bicentennial] [Water] [Power Outage]