- Fee of $10.00 for exact date search and uncertified copy or notification of no record
- Fee of $22.00 for Search without exact date and uncertified copy or notification of no record. Payments: cash, check or money order payable to: Groveland Town Clerk
- (click here for application)
Information from records of birth, death and marriage are available for genealogical research purposes. The information may be released for genealogy research subject to the following requirements: The records are not subject for public viewing.
- No information shall be released from a sealed birth certificate;
- The birth certificate has been on file for at least 75 years; and
- The person to whom the birth certificate relates is known by the applicant to be deceased. (Proof required.)
- The death certificate has been on file for at least 50 years;
- The marriage certificate has been on file for at least 50 years; and
- The bride and groom are known by the applicant to be deceased. (Proof may be required.)
- The time periods specified for birth, death and marriage records are waived if the applicant is a descendant of the person whose record is being requested. A descendant is a person in the direct line of descent such as a son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, etc. Proof that the requester is a direct descendant is required.